Canadian Footwear will gladly take back your purchase if you change your mind, as long as it is in new resalable condition! Please follow the simple steps below for returns:
- Send back your purchase within 30 days of your purchase in new, resalable condition in its original packaging
- Do not tape or apply labels/stamps to the original shoe box. Please wrap the box in paper or enclose it inside another box for shipping
- Enclose the receipt as well as a note explaining reason for return
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. You MUST use Canada Post or US Postal Service ONLY to return your item(s).
- Customers must send the item back prepaid (not C.O.D). Any C.O.D. orders will be refused and sent back to the customer at their expense.
- Online order returns can be made in person with your receipt at any of our Winnipeg or Calgary locations.
- To exchange an item, the easiest method is to place a new order for the correct item, and simply return the unwanted item for a refund.
- Returns of more than 4 pairs of shoes may not be returned in-store. These must be returned directly to our webstore.
- Restocking fee's of 15% will apply to returns where they do not meet our standard return conditions.
- Socks, insoles, and sundries (laces, cleaning products, creams and liquids) are not returnable.
- Sandals must have no signs of wear on the outsoles or the footbeds.
ATTENTION USA RETURNS
YOU MUST USE CANADA POST OR US POSTAL SERVICE ONLY
DO NOT return your orders using DHL, UPS, FEDEX, PUROLATOR, or other couriers, as this will cause your shipment to incur brokerage and duty, which we will deduct from your return amount. Using a courier for returns will also delay your refund by 4-6 weeks.
Please send all returns to the following address:
128 ADELAIDE STREET
ATTENTION: WEBSTORE RETURNS